Open Hand Community Outreach, Inc.
To develop, promote and provide opportunities in the areas of environment, youth, special needs, literacy, senior citizens, health, hungry, homelessness and other community issues.
COMMUNITY SERVICE AND OUTREACH PROGRAMS
- Backpack Drive-provide basic school supplies and related items for students.
- College In My Future-spring trip for juniors and seniors to stay on college campus and experiment college life.
- Feed the Community- feeding the community a Pre-Thanksgiving Dinner.
- Food Pantry-providing non-perisable food items for those in need.
- SAT and GED Workshop-workshops to help raise the SAT score and pass the GED test.
- Second Chance Program-a transition program for ex-inmates.
- Women's Retreat-a weekend getaway for women to fellowship and relax.